A downloadable game for Windows
Shooter Arena is a two-player arcade first person shooter. Play as the Shooter or a Defender and battle it out in an amazing arena!
As either roles your goal is simple! Be the fastest marksman there is!
The rules of Shooter Arena is simple.
- There are two roles in each battle, Shooter and Defender.
- The Shooter goes first and has to shoot some targets as fast as possible. These targets turn red.
- The Shooter’s turn ends when they run out of bullets.
- The Defender goes next and has to deactivate all the targets the Shooter shot. These targets are red at the start of the Defender’s turn and change to green when shot.
- The Defender’s turn ends when he runs out of time or out of bullets.
- The time the Shooter uses in their turn is the time the Defender has for their turn.
- The Defender wins if they successfully deactivate all the targets the Shooter shot. Else, the Shooter wins.
The entire networking layer of Shooter Arena was built upon Hasura's amazing GraphQL engine.
Learn to create your own version of Shooter Arena here: https://hasura.io/learn/graphql/unity/introduction/
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.